This fall join a small group of alumnae on a uniquely curated experience to an island paradise. A shining jewel set in a silver sea, the island of Mallorca lies in the Mediterranean, off the eastern coast of Spain. The area is home to one of the most beautiful hotels in the world, La Residencia, a five-star luxury hotel located in the village of Deià, on the northwest coast of the island, nestled in the Tramuntana Mountains. Surrounded by olive groves and stunning ocean views, La Residencia contains a treasure trove of art, with more than 150 works by Joan Miró and many more by other renowned artists.
Download the full trip brochure
- Spend seven nights at the world-class, luxury hotel, La Residencia, for the entirety of your stay
- Enjoy a variety of day trips, as well as time to explore and relax on your own
- Take a painting class with Alan Hydes, artist-in-residence at La Residencia
- Cruise Mallorca’s beautiful cliffside caves and crystal-clear waters in a privately chartered boat tour
- Tour the Carthusian monastery in Valldemossa, home to Frederick Chopin and Georges Sand, and attend a performance where the pianist will play the same piano on which Chopin composed during his time in Mallorca
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 8 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active. All participants should be in good health and able to walk on uneven, cobblestone streets.
- Cost: $4,990 per person, based on double occupancy.
- Single Supplement: $1,860 per person (limited availability).
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Discover Europe, Ltd.
- Co-Sponsors: This is a Smith-only departure.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.