Download the full trip brochure
- Visit Delhi's 16th-century Humayun's Tomb, Jama Masjid marble mosque and a Sikh temple
- Tour the fascinating Amber Fort, the City Palace Museum and the village of Sanganer
- Marvel at the temples in Khajuraho dating back to the 10th century
- Witness pilgrims perform their rituals along the ghats (steps) leading to the Ganges River in the holy city of Varanasi
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be determined
- Duration: 18 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $5,003 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $1,295 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited Inc.
- On-tour Air: Round-trip air is included from several departure cities
- Optional Extensions: A post-tour extension to Mumbai is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.