From the soaring peaks of New Zealand’s Southern Alps and Sydney’s glittering skyline to the underwater jewels of the Great Barrier Reef and the primeval tones of the Aboriginal didgeridoo, the unrivaled riches Down Under are like no other on Earth. Join travelers from both Smith and Williams on this unique, custom-designed 14-day journey that uncovers the vibrant cultures, stark contrasts and magnificent natural and architectural landscapes of both New Zealand and Australia at just the right pace.
Download the full trip brochure
- Three-night cruise along the Great Barrier Reef, one of nature's greatest wonders, aboard the intimate Coral Princess II
- Marvel at the spectacular mountainous fjords of Milford Sound during a scenic cruise
- Gain personal insights into local culture while dining with a Queenstown family in their home
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be determined
- Duration: 14 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $4035 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: From $2,900 per person
- Deposit: $600 per person, payable to Thomas P. Gohagan & Company
- Optional Extensions: A pre-tour extension to Auckland and a post-tour extension to to Ayers Rock are available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.