Download the full trip brochure
- Visit the towering cathedral of Reims and enjoy a guided tour and tasting in one of the city’s renowned champagne houses
- Stroll through the charming city of Metz, stopping at the Saint Etienne cathedral to admire the world’s biggest expanse of stained glass windows
- See the largest collection of works by Pablo Picasso
Smith SpeakerJessica Nicoll, director of the Smith College Museum of Art
- Duration: 10 days
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Cost: $5,695 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $1,195 per person
- Deposit: $1,000 per person, payable to International Seminar Design Inc.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.