Download the full trip brochure
- Engage in Cuban culture by watching Cuban children play a game of baseball before enjoying a traditional pig roast
- Have lunch at the home and studio of artist José Fuster surrounded by his vibrant mosaic sculptures which have transformed this Havana neighborhood. Then take a visit to Ernest Hemingway’s beautifully restored home
- Drive to the west part of Cuba with its jungle-covered summits and continue on to Valle de Viñales, Cuba’s most famous landscape
- Tour the Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes accompanied by an art curator who will help us understand Cuba’s major historical events through this fascinating collection of art
- Enjoy special performances and meetings with members of the dance and musical group, Havana Compass
Smith Faculty SpeakerDonald Joralemon, professor of anthropology, and Phoebe Porter, lecturer in Spanish and Portuguese
- Duration: 7 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: $5,380 per person, based on double occupancy; for triple occupancy, rate reduced by $90 per person
- Single Supplement: $1,820 per person
- Deposit: $600 per person, payable to Distant Horizons
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.