- Travel to Little Rock High and meet with one of the Little Rock Nine
- Visit the 16th Street Baptist Church and meet with bombing survivor Dr. Rev. Carolyn McKinstry
- Walk in the path of the foot soldiers in Selma
- Experience a private performance by Blues musician Jesse Robinson
- Tour the former home of Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King in Montgomery
- Enjoy a special briefing at the Equal Justice Initiative
Smith SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 8 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active; participants must be able to walk for long distances and up and down stairs without problems
- Cost: $3,750 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $910 per person (limited availability)
- Deposit: $1,000 per person, payable to Distant Horizons
- Co-Sponsors: This is a Smith-only departure
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.