Download the full trip brochure
- Stop for lunch in the medieval hilltop town of Monsaraz in Portugal, where you can stroll the narrow streets and enjoy spectacular views
- Visit the Roman ruins in the Spanish border town of Merida, once the capital of ancient Lusitania
- See some of Spain’s most important monuments in the Old Quarter of Cordoba
- Explore Ronda, one of Spain’s oldest and most aristocratic towns
- Discover Madrid’s Royal Palace, which boasts 2,800 rooms
Smith Faculty SpeakerJulio Alves, director of the Jacobson Center for Writing, Teaching and Learning
- Duration: 15 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active, with a fair amount of walking on varying terrains
- Cost: From $4,878 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $995 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited, Inc.
- On-tour Air: Round-trip air is included from Boston or New York; prices for other departures are available
- Co-Sponsors: This is a Smith-only departure.
- Optional Extensions: An optional four-day extension to Barcelona is available.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.