Set sail on a seven-day cruise along the Columbia and Snake rivers aboard the most majestic, largest riverboat cruising the Pacific Northwest. Follow in the path of Lewis & Clark, from Clarkston, Washington, to Portland, Oregon. Enjoy shore excursions to six ports of call, gaining insights along the way from an engaging group of distinguished guest lecturers. Revel in beautiful natural scenery, including picturesque forests, orchards and high desert, blended with peaceful riverfront parks and vibrant downtown scenes. Leave with a deeper understanding of America’s rich history and cultural heritage.
Download the full trip brochure
- Explore Spokane, a vibrant cultural and economic hub of the inland Northwest
- Enjoy an exclusive Multnomah Falls excursion
- Learn fascinating history from daily lectures
- Visit Sacajawea State Park, the former site of Ainsworth, a 19th century railroad town where Lewis & Clark camped during their fabled expedition
- Enjoy delicious dining options, including fresh regional cuisine
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be determined
- Duration: 7 nights
- Activity Level: Moderately active, with a fair amount of walking on varying terrains
- Cost: From $3,999 per person, based on double occupancy **An early booking discount is in effect for reservations made by Dec 15, 2015.
- Single Supplement: From $2,604 per person (limited availability)
- Deposit: $950 per person, payable to Go Next
- Co-Sponsors: Additional institutions to be confirmed
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.