Download the full trip brochure
- Explore Spokane, a vibrant cultural and economic hub of the inland Northwest
- Enjoy an exclusive Multnomah Falls excursion
- Learn fascinating history from daily lectures
- Visit Sacajawea State Park, the former site of Ainsworth, a 19th century railroad town where Lewis & Clark camped during their fabled expedition
- Enjoy delicious dining options, including fresh regional cuisine
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be determined
- Duration: 7 nights
- Activity Level: Moderately active, with a fair amount of walking on varying terrains
- Cost: From $3,999 per person, based on double occupancy **An early booking discount is in effect for reservations made by Dec 15, 2015.
- Single Supplement: From $2,604 per person (limited availability)
- Deposit: $950 per person, payable to Go Next
- Co-Sponsors: Additional institutions to be confirmed
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.