Download the full trip brochure
- Discover Panama City’s new biodiversity museum and learn about the canal’s marvel of modern engineering at the Miraflores Visitor Center
- Visit the Saladero Ecolodge, off the beaten track in the Golfo Dulce-Piedras Blancas National Park
- Walk through the spectacular botanic gardens of Casa Orquideas
- Explore the Curú National Wildlife Refuge on a guided tour to see a wide range of monkeys and hundreds of tropical and migratory birds
Smith Faculty SpeakerGary Lehring, associate professor of government
- Duration: 9 days
- Activity Level: Very active
- Cost: From $5,995 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: From $3,400 per person
- Deposit: $600 per person, payable to Thomas P. Gohagan & Company
- Co-Sponsors: Dartmouth Alumni Travel and The National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Optional Extensions: A pre-tour extension to Panama and a post-tour extension to Costa Rica’s Cloud Forests and Volcanoes are available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.