Download the full trip brochure
- Start the trip with Buenos Aires sightseeing and a tango show
- Enjoy a four night exploration of the channels and glaciers of southern Chile aboard MV Ventus Australis
- Visit Magdelana Island – home to an immense colony of Magellanic penguins
- Enjoy the Osorno Volcano and Petrohue Waterfalls in Vicente Rosales National Park before ending your trip with two days in the Chilean capital of Santiago where you will dine in the home of a local family
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 17 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active; this trip involves walking on uneven terrain and embarking and disembarking ships
- Cost: From $8,269 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $2,995 per person (limited availability)
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited, Inc.
- On-tour Air: Round-trip air is included from Miami; prices for other departures are available
- Optional Extensions: An optional two day pre-tour extension to Iguazu Falls is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.