Download the full trip brochure
- Explore the incredible history of Rome and discover the intriguing sites of the city
- Savor an exquisite cooking demonstration in Orvieto and explore Parco delle Grotte, a labyrinth of underground caves used since Etruscan times
- Tour the quintessential spots in Venice, including St. Mark’s Square
- Opt to extend your stay in Venice—the beautiful city of canals, gondolas and artisanal blown glass
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 16 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $4,574 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $1,095 per person (limited availability)
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited, Inc.
- On-tour Air: Round-trip airfare is included from Boston or New York; prices for other departure are available
- Co-Sponsors: Williams College
- Optional Extensions: An optional three-day post-tour extension to Venice is available.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.