Download the full trip brochure
- Delight in accommodations at the Grand Hotel Bohemia, a five-star hotel in the city center
- Savor an elegant dinner at Francouzská Restaurant, claimed to be the most beautiful Art Nouveau restaurant in the world
- Explore the St. Vitus Cathedral, the Old Royal Palace and St. George’s Basilica
- Trace the history of Prague’s Jewish population on a guided walking tour, with stops at key monuments and civic spaces
- Experience a private backstage tour of the Stavovské Theater and hear a concert played by members of the orchestra
Smith Faculty SpeakerJustin Cammy, associate professor of Jewish studies and comparative literature
- Duration: 7 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active, with a fair amount of walking on varying uneven terrains
- Cost: $3,995 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $895 per person
- Deposit: $1,000 per person, payable to International Seminar Design, Inc.
- Co-Sponsors: This is a Smith-only departure.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.