Download the full trip brochure
- Enjoy the insightful company of Smith President Kathleen McCartney and Smith faculty
- Tour three UNESCO World Heritage Sites: The Bronze Age site of Su Nuraxi in Sardinia; Malta's megalithic temples at Tarxien and Hagar Qim in Malta, and the Roman ruins of Pompeii
- Explore the fascinating Greek ruins at Selinunte in Sicily
- Visit the Cappella Palatina, Palermo's extraordinary chapel
Smith Faculty SpeakerSusan Etheredge, professor and chair of education and child study, and John Davis, Alice Pratt Brown Professor of Art
- Duration: 9 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $7,290 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: From $2,700 per person
- Deposit: $1,500 per person, payable to Travel Dynamics International
- Optional Extensions: A three-night pre-cruise extension to Florence and Pistoia is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.