Experience the beauty, allure, and hospitality of provincial France, at an easy pace and in a unique style. Anchored by stays in vibrant Toulouse and enchanting Paris, the journey features diverse Languedoc, the remote Dordogne, the lovely Loire Valley, and historic Normandy as we stay in charming rural inns and small country hotels. It’s a small group tour de force!
Download the full trip brochure
- Tour the Palais de la Berbie, an ancient fortress housing a museum devoted to the works of Toulouse-Lautrec
- View the Caves at Lascaux II, the reproductions of the original pre-historic cave paintings found nearby
- Visit Mont-St-Michel, Normandy’s famed Gothic abbey that sits atop a 264-foot high rock formation at the edge of the sea
Smith Faculty SpeakerJanie Vanpée, Professor of French Studies
- Duration: 15 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $5,996 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $1,195 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited, Inc.
- On-tour Air: Round-trip airfare included from select cities
- Optional Extensions: A post-tour extension to Paris is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.