Download the full trip brochure
- Cruise the Tyrrhenian, Ligurian and Mediterranean Seas
- Choose between a full-day excursion to Florence, a UNESCO World Heritage site, featuring the octagonal Baptistery and a visit to the Accademia, or a full‑day excursion to the Tuscan cities of Pisa, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and Lucca
- Travel to the UNESCO World Heritage-designated Cinque Terre to visit the charming cliffside villages of Riomaggiore and Vernazza
- Spend an evening at leisure in the picturesque Italian Riviera village of Portofino
- Take a walking tour of Aix-en-Provence, featuring the Mazarin District, old Aix, the Old Town Hall, the famous Cours Mirabeau and St. Sauveur Cathedral
- Enjoy a trip to Carcassonne, a UNESCO World Heritage site, with visits to the Musée des Beaux Arts and Romanesque Abbey of Fontfroide
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 10 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active; Many of the cities and towns being visited were founded centuries ago, and the terrain is rugged. Therefore, a fair amount of walking along narrow cobblestone streets, stone floors or uneven and/or slippery terrain and climbing several flights of stairs (some without railings) is to be expected. Walking excursions often cover distances of at least one mile/1.6 km and are approximately three hours in length.
- Cost: From approximately $6,195 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: From $3,800 per person; Limited availability
- Deposit: $800 per person, payable to Thomas P. Gohagan & Company
- Co-Sponsors: Harvard, National Trust for Historic Preservation, Yale
- Optional Extensions: A two-night pre-tour extension to Rome and a two-night post-tour extension to Barcelona are available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.