Download the full trip brochure
- Lunch privately at Villa Habsburg inside the ancient Aurelian Walls
- Visit the painting and sculpture collection at the Galleria Borghese
- Enjoy stops at the Church of Sant’Andrea della Valle and the Church of Santa Maria in Vallicella, featuring stunning interiors and artworks
- Wander through the Palazzo Barberi, which houses large paintings by Brusasorci and Farinati
Smith Faculty SpeakerCraig Felton, Ph.D., professor of art
- Duration: 9 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active. This trip involves full days of sightseeing and significant amounts of daily walking. You should be in good physical condition to enjoy the tour to the fullest.
- Cost: $5,950 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $1,400 per person (limited availability)
- Deposit: $750 per person payable to Smith College
- Co-Sponsors: This is a Smith-only departure.
- Optional Extensions: Independent extensions can be arranged directly with SpecialTours
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.