Download the full trip brochure
- Enjoy luxury cruising with ocean-view staterooms and a viewing platform to observe marine life
- Visit Bequia’s Old Hegg Turtle Sanctuary, which raises and releases hawksbill sea turtles
- Swim and snorkel among colorful sponges, conchs and reef fish
- Stop at the settlement of Layou on St. Vincent, with ancient houses, stone churches and petroglyphs
Smith Faculty SpeakerGinetta E.B. Candelario, associate professor of sociology and Latin American and Latino/a studies
- Duration: 8 days
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Cost: From $4,995 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: From $4,300 per person
- Deposit: $600 per person, payable to Thomas P. Gohagan & Company
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.