Download the full trip brochure
- Set sail on the five-star Sea Cloud II, sister to the legendary Sea Cloud tall ship, which hosted world leaders in the 1930s and ’40s
- Venture into Aarhus, Denmark’s second-largest city and home to the 2,300-year-old Grauballe Man, the world’s best-preserved bog body
- Explore picturesque Drøbak, Norway, home to lovely art galleries
Smith Faculty SpeakerJames Lowenthal, professor of astronomy, and faculty from various co-sponsored institutions
- Duration: 8 days
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Cost: From $5,495 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: From $1,800 per person
- Deposit: $1,000 per person, payable to Criterion Travel
- Optional Extensions: A two-night, pre-trip extension to Norway’s fjordlands, and a post-trip extension to Berlin on the high-speed ICE train are available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.