Download the full trip brochure
- Enjoy lectures and readings by Provost Katherine Rowe, a highly acclaimed scholar on Shakespearean literature
- Wander through enchanting old streets on specially designed walking tours in beautiful old cities like Padua, Vicenza, Verona, Ferrara, and Mantua – bringing the Italy of Shakespeare’s era to life
- Outside of public opening hours, join the owner of Palladio’s great Villa La Rotonda for a private tour of his remarkable country home
- Gain special access to beautiful places that are off limits to tourists – from private ducal apartments in Mantua to magical private homes
- Unpack once and relax in a lovely, just-renovated four-star hotel in elegant Vicenza – our home for the duration of the tour
Smith Faculty SpeakerKatherine Rowe, Ph.D., professor of English, Provost and Dean of the Faculty at Smith College
View Smith Faculty Speaker Profile
- Duration: 8 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active; two to three miles of walking per day on average
- Cost: $4,995 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $895 per person
- Deposit: $1,000 per person, payable to International Seminar Design, Inc.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.