Weave through the islets of Southeast Alaska along the spectacular Inside Passage, the northern Pacific’s protected network of pristine, inter-island waterways. From aboard the luxurious 66-passenger ship, Admiralty Dream, view towering peaks and dramatic fjords, massive, aqua-blue glaciers of unfathomable depths, and the colorful exuberance of Alaska’s brief, arctic summer. Your adventure will continue off-ship in the company of skilled Orbridge naturalists, as you take to kayaks and skiffs for up-close sightings of wildlife, including whales, bears, eagles and puffins. In addition to Alaska’s wealth of natural treasures, like Glacier Bay National Park, enjoy a traditional Tlingit dance performance, visit a salmon hatchery, and explore the Alaska State Museum.
Download the full trip brochure
- Whales, so close you’ll feel the spray as they spout
- Lectures by Orbridge naturalists on animal behavior, glacier activity, and more
- Glacier Bay National Park
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be determined
- Duration: 7 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $2,495 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $1,500 per person
- Deposit: $850 per person, payable to Orbridge
- Co-Sponsors: Georgia Tech and Boston University
- Optional Extensions: A post-tour extension to Denali National Park is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.