Download the full trip brochure
- Meander along the narrow streets of Prague’s Old Town and cross the famous Charles Bridge
- View the rolling hills of the Czech and German countryside before arriving in Passau, the only place on Earth where three rivers meet
- Admire splendid Baroque architecture in Salzburg and stroll through the lovely Mirabell Gardens
- Visit the impressive Vienna State Opera House and the lavish Hofburg Palace
Smith Faculty SpeakerMichael Thurston, professor of English language and literature
- Duration: 7 nights
- Activity Level: Moderately active. Many of the cities and towns being visited were founded centuries ago, and the terrain is rugged. Therefore, a fair amount of walking along narrow cobblestone streets, stone floors or uneven and/or slippery terrain and climbing several flights of stairs (some without railings) is to be expected. Walking excursion often cover distances of at least one mile/1.6 km and are approximately three (3) hours in length.
- Cost: From $4,995 per person, based on double occupancy. *An early booking discount is in effect for reservations made by January 13, 2016.
- Single Supplement: From $5,800 per person (limited availability; select categories).
- Deposit: $800 per person, payable to Thomas P. Gohagan & Company.
- Co-Sponsors: Harvard, MIT, National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Optional Extensions: A pre-program extension to Berlin and a post-program extension to Budapest are available.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.