Experience the earthly paradise and spectacular shores that have beckoned travelers for centuries during this nine-night land/sea sojourn. Enjoy two nights in Papeete, Tahiti, and seven nights aboard the five-star plus M.S. Paul Gauguin, specially designed to cruise the crystalline waters of the South Pacific.
Download the full trip brochure
- Explore the west coast of Tahiti during an excursion to the Robert Wan Pearl Museum
- Observe and snorkel with extraordinary bird and marine life
- An onboard naturalist will provide a variety of talks and demonstrations about the islands' history and cultural heritage throughout the cruise
Smith Faculty Speaker
- Duration: 11 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $5,295 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: From $5,600 per person
- Deposit: $800 per person, payable to Thomas P. Gohagan & Company
- On-tour Air: Round-trip air is included from Los Angeles, other air add-ons are available
- Optional Extensions: A post-tour extension on Bora Bora or Moorea are available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.