Download the full trip brochure
- Explore Maracanã Stadium, one of international soccer’s greatest temples
- Learn about Brazil's colonial past with a visit to Salvador’s Pelourinho, or Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Venture out on an Amazonian safari via small launch boats and jungle treks, meeting members of the indigenous Cambeba community
- Stop at the famed Encontro das Águas, or Meeting of the Waters, where the Rio Negro meets the Rio Solimões
Smith Faculty SpeakerMarguerite Itamar Harrison, associate professor of Portuguese and Brazilian studies
- Duration: 13 days
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Cost: From $6,995 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: From $1,540 per person
- Deposit: $1,000 per person, payable to Royal Adventures
- Optional Extensions: A two-day, pre-trip option to Iguazú Falls is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.