Download the full trip brochure
- Gain all-access passes to three world-class art fairs in just over a week, with all the complicated logistics handled for you
- Meet with curators, organizers, and artists to provide additional depth to our days at the art fairs
- Enjoy magical special touches along the way, such as a private dinner in a remarkable private estate outside Kassel and an exclusive after-hours opening of St. Mark’s in Venice
- Stay in fine four-star hotels with excellent locations for making the most of your visits to the three great art fairs
Smith Faculty SpeakerJessica Nicoll '83, Director and Louise Ines Doyle '34 Chief Curator of Museum of Art
- Duration: 12 days
- Activity Level: Moderately to mildly strenuous; ~2 miles of walking per day on average; able to embark and disembark private boats in Venice
- Cost: $6,995 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $1,495 per person
- Deposit: $1,000 per person, payable to International Seminar Design, Inc.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.