Download the full trip brochure
- Take in stunning hilltop views along a guided tour of the Heidelberg Castle
- Savor delicious wines at a private tasting in the medieval German town of Rüdesheim
- Enjoy elegant, charming lodging at the 19th-century Mont Cervin Palace in Zermatt, an unspoiled sanctuary in the shadow of the mighty Matterhorn
- Experience two nights in the lovely Swiss Alps town of Lucerne
Smith Faculty SpeakerDonna Lisker, dean of the college and vice president for campus life
- Duration: 13 days
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Cost: From $4,595 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: From $2,600 per person, limited availability
- Deposit: $600 per person, payable to Thomas P. Gohagan & Company
- Optional Extensions: A two-night, pre-tour option to Amsterdam, with excursions to the port towns of Edam and Hoorn, is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.