Download the full trip brochure
- Meander through Kolkata to immerse yourself in the arts and culture of this bustling gateway to eastern India
- Visit Mother Teresa’s tomb and tour her home
- Stop at the enchanting Rajbari complex, featuring the highest concentration of temples in the region
- Wander through a shore bazaar in Matiari and visit the charming village of Khushbagh to observe rural life in India
SpeakersNalini Bhushan, professor of philosophy, Smith College; Glen Johnson, Shirley Ecker Boskey Professor Emeritus of Political Science and International Relations, Vassar College; Sipra Bose Johnson, associate professor emerita of anthropology, State University of New York at New Paltz; and Kristin Kelly, Bryn Mawr alumna and former manager of administration at the J. Paul Getty Museum
- Duration: 14 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $7,945 per person, based on double occupancy* *An early booking discount is in effect for reservations made by May 31, 2015!
- Single Supplement: $1,555 per person (limited to only two-berth categories)
- Deposit: $1,000 per person, payable to Immersions Journeys
- Co-Sponsors: The Vassar Travel Program & Bryn Mawr Travel
- Optional Extensions: Five-night “Royal Rajasthan” tour available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.