Sail the ancient trade routes of Phoenician, Roman and Moor mariners during this comprehensive itinerary and small ship cruise to the coastal jewels of the Iberian Peninsula, an area not often visited by Americans, during the best time of year.
This unique offering features the five-star MV Tere Moana, relaunched in 2013 under new ownership following a complete multimillion-dollar refurbishment. A sophisticated and authentic small ship carrying only 90 passengers allows for port calls otherwise inaccessible to larger vessels, including an exclusive opportunity and highlight to cruise into the heart of Seville along Spain’s legendary Guadalquivir River.
Download the full trip brochure
- Stand on Gibraltar’s “Top of the Rock” to see the Pillars of Hercules spanning the scenic Strait of Gibraltar
- See the magnificent Alhambra Palace and the spectacular sights that inspired works by Picasso and Gaudí
- Call on two of the enchanting Balearic Islands—Ibiza and Palma de Mallorca
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be determined
- Duration: 9 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $4,995 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: From $4,300 per person
- Deposit: $800 per person, payable to Thomas P. Gohagan & Company
- Optional Extensions: A pre-tour extension to Barcelona and a post-tour extension to to Lisbon are available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.