Download the full trip brochure
- Learn about the diverse cultures and events that have shaped the country.
- Explore the Cape Peninsula and Cape Point Nature Reserve, flanked by the Twelve Apostles along the coastline.
- Take a guided tour of Cape Town’s highlights, including colonial buildings, beautiful gardens and a bustling waterfront.
- Experience unsurpassed service, sumptuous furnishings, panoramic views and fine dining on Rovos Rail.
Smith Faculty SpeakerLaura A. Katz, Elsie Damon Simonds Professor of Biological Sciences
- Duration: 16 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $6,995 per person, based on double occupancy if booked by May 3, 2016
- Single Supplement: From $2,895 per person
- Deposit: $600 per person, payable to AHI Travel
- Co-Sponsors: This is a Smith-only departure.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.