Download the full trip brochure
- Visit the Val d’Orcia, bursting with red poppies and vineyards
- Relish the unrivaled romantic ambience and history of Florence
- Roam Montepulciano’s Renaissance palazzi and ancient cobblestones
- Stroll the Piazza della Repubblica to join Cortona’s locals for "passeggiata", an evening social tradition in Italy
- Admire bygone relics at the Museum of the Etruscan Academy
Smith Faculty SpeakerLauren Duncan, professor of Psychology
- Duration: 9 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: $2,995 per person, based on double occupancy; reserve by April 10, 2018, to receive an early booking discount of $250 per person.
- Single Supplement: $695 per person (limited availability)
- Deposit: $600 per person, payable to AHI
- Optional Extensions: A two-day post-tour extension to Rome is available.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.