Download the full trip brochure
- Explore Thimphu, Bhutan’s colorful capital, with "chortens" (monuments), museums and fascinating culture.
- Delve into Bhutan’s social, environmental, economical and political climate from the unique perspectives of Bhutanese women.
- Experience the breathtaking Punakha valley and tour the beautiful Punakha Dzong, home to the region’s monastic and administrative body.
- Journey to Paro to visit its national museum, as well as to Taktsang, one of the most venerated pilgrimage sites of the Himalayan world.
Smith Faculty SpeakerConstance Kassor, lecturer in the Religion Department at Smith College and director of the Five College Tibetan Studies in India Program
- Duration: 10 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $6,280 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: From $980 per person
- Deposit: $750 per person, payable to Authentic Asia Tours & Travel
- Optional Extensions: Since your gateway city in Asia is Bangkok, we would be happy to arrange for a private trip extension in Southeast Asia, including Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.