Download the full trip brochure
- Enjoy a unique cruise round-trip from Athens, Greece, with port calls in Turkey at Dikili for Pergamon, Kuşadasi for Ephesus, Kalkan for Xanthos-Letoon and Patara, Antalya for Perge and Aspendos, Finike for Arykanda and Myra, Demre, Kekova and Bodrum
- Visit up to six UNESCO World Heritage sites, including the ancient Lycian city of Xanthos-Letoon and Patara, where the god Apollo reportedly spent his winters
- Take an excursion to Ephesus, the best-preserved Greco-Roman city in the world, including the restored Library of Celsus
- Visit Arykanda, the oldest and best-preserved Lycian archaeological site, dating from the second millennium B.C.
- Take a private cruise by an underwater-viewing boat over the astonishing sunken city in Kekova Bay
SpeakersFaculty from various co-sponsor institutions, including Harvard University and the National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Duration: 9 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $2,850 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: From $2,000 per person
- Deposit: $800 per person, payable to Thomas P. Gohagan & Company
- Optional Extensions: A three-day pre-tour extension to Athens, and a three-day post-tour extension to Cappadocia and Istanbul
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.