The Office of Alumnae Relations and the Alumnae Association Board of Directors invite you to the 2018 Smith College Women of Color Conference: Persistence, Possibilities & The Power of Our Voices.
April 13–April 15, 2018
During this two-day event, you will connect with distinguished alumnae and faculty of color, dynamic speakers, and current Smith students for an exciting weekend of personal and professional development. You’ll find inspiration in the personal stories of alumnae of color who persisted, pursued possibilities within a range of professions, and used the power of their voices to influence change.
You should attend if you are…
- Looking to expand your knowledge of diversity and inclusion
- Looking to influence change in your community, but unsure of how to make it happen
- Eager to learn how to use the power of your voice to advocate for yourself and others
- Unhappy with the status quo
- Considering a career change
- Interested in networking and connecting with other dynamic alumnae of color in solidarity.
Save the date now!
HAVE YOU SUBMITTED A PROPOSAL TO BE A CONFERENCE PRESENTER?
Thank you for your interest and your proposal! The planning committee is now reviewing proposals and will notify presenters by Friday, September 15, 2017. Selected volunteer presenters will be included in conference promotions and will receive a complimentary registration to the conference.