In collaboration with the Friends of Smith College, we are pleased to offer many opportunities to experience the vibrant life of the college through family-friendly and informative programming.
Saturday afternoon, noon – 3:00 p.m.
Kids’ activities on Chapin Lawn (Reunion I) and Seelye Lawn (Reunion II):
- Have fun on a bounce house
- Meet a balloon artist
- Get a temporary glitter tattoo
The Friends of Smith College welcomes families and visitors of all ages.
Athletics, the Botanic Garden, the Libraries, and the Museum of Art—all of these incredible resources make Smith unique. Visit us during Reunion to enjoy a botanical paradise under glass, take a boat out on Paradise Pond, view rare books, manuscripts and Smith memorabilia, or analyze the details of a work of art from just a few feet away.
Please check the printed Reunion program for time and locations.
Smith is an exceptional place. During Reunion, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to get to know the Smith of today inside and out. Some options:
- Museum gallery conversation
- Campus tour to discover what’s new at Smith
- Q&A with admission experts about the college admission process
- Library special collections open house
- Botanic Garden open house and presentations
Pioneer Valley Family Activities
For ideas, visit www.explorenorthampton.com and check out the following sites:
- Look Memorial Park
- Herrell’s Ice Cream
- Spare Time Family Fun Center (Bowling)
- Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art
- Emily Dickinson Museum and House
- Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory and Gardens
- Yankee Candle Headquarters
- Children’s Museum at Holyoke