The countdown is on. Our 10-year Reunion is fast approaching, and we hope you’re as excited as we are.
- Register for Reunion by the April 26 deadline.
- See who else is going and get in touch with people you’re hoping to see.
- Check out the schedule and start planning your weekend.
In addition to the events planned by the college, we have also planned specific Class of 2009 events:
Friday, May 17th
- 2-5 pm: Welcome Tea
This event is free. We hope to have five minute TED talks presented by our classmates. If you are interested in talking, please email 2009SmithCollege@gmail.com. Location:Lawrence House, Class Headquarters
- 8-10 pm: Drinks at Packard’s
Gifts will be presented to the houses with the highest percentage of attendance and donation. So get your friends to come and earn bragging rights for the next ten years!!
Saturday, May 18th
- 1-1:45pm: Class of 2009 Meeting and Election of New Class Officers
Please bring your picnic lunch ($14.00 per person if purchased by April 26) to the meeting so that we can elect the next class board.Location:McConnell Auditorium
- 5:30-8 pm: Class of 2009 and 1999 Joint Class Dinner
Please register for this event. The meal, including wine, is $47.00 per person if purchased by April 26. Location:Class social hour on McConnell courtyard (cash bar). Dinner is in Scott Gym.
Make a gift here.