Welcome to the Class of 2011 website! Check out our Facebook page here.
We want to hear from you!
We want to hear about what you have been up to and then we can put it in the Smith Quarterly so the entire Smith Community can know what the members of the Class of 2011 have been up to. Email you updates to Class Secretary, Lois Bangiolo, email@example.com
Reunion Co-Chair Needed!!!!
- Plan Reunion logistics and schedule for the class
- In cooperation with the class treasurer, oversee the Reunion budget
- Supervise a committee to organize various Reunion events
- Act as the principal source of Reunion information and submit a Reunion update to the class President for inclusion in the annual class newsletter
- Act for the president if she is unable to fulfill the responsibilities of the position
- Coordinate the development of a theme and corresponding graphics for Reunion and be responsible for specific reunion mailings to the class
- Attend the volunteer training conferences at both the beginning of term in office and eighteen months prior to Reunion
- Attend Reunion
- Maintain a notebook that includes reunion mailings, newsletters, theme ideas, vendors used, lists of committee members, etc., to pass on to the succeeding vice president
If you are interested please send an email to Edward.firstname.lastname@example.org
President Christ Retires
As many of you may know President Christ has decided to retire next year after playing an important part in the evolution of the Smith community over the past ten years. Her contributions to the Smith community are numerous and we wish her the best in her future endeavors. You can read President Christ’s letter to the Smith community the following link: http://www.smith.edu/president/letters/030912. The search committee is actively seeking input from all members of the Smith community. They want to know the qualities and qualifications we believe are essential in the next president. No one knows Smith better than its students. I implore you all to take some time and share your thoughts by e-mailing the committee at email@example.com or responding to a questionnaire that you can access through the following link: http://www.smith.edu/newpresident/feedback.php.