Download the full trip brochure
- Experience the beauty of the Cape Peninsula and the drama of Cape Point at the southern tip of Africa.
- Visit the Stellenbosch wine region and sample some of South Africa’s renowned wines.
- Ride the luxurious Rovos Rail through the sweeping landscapes of South Africa, stopping at Kimberley, the birthplace of the country’s diamond industry.
- Enjoy fascinating lecture presentations by Robert Schrire, an acclaimed political analyst and educator in his native South Africa.
- Fly to the private Kapama Private Game Reserve and thrill at close-up views of the “Big Five” (lion, elephant, Cape buffalo, leopard, and rhino).
Smith SpeakerRobert Schrire, emeritus professor and senior scholar of Political Science at the University of Cape Town
- Duration: 12 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $9,950 per person based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $2,990 per person
- Deposit: $1,000 per person, payable to Criterion Travel
- Co-Sponsors: Princeton Journeys
- Optional Extensions: A three-night post-tour extension to Victoria Falls is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.