Download the full trip brochure
- Tour UNESCO World Heritage site Teotihuacán, a pre-Hispanic city
- Stay at the elegant Art Nouveau Gran Hotel Ciudad de Mexico, capped by an enormous Tiffany glass dome
- View Mexico City’s famous public murals, featuring work by Diego Rivera and Rufino Tamayo (one of Tamayo’s frescoes adorns the Brown Fine Arts Center atrium at Smith)
- Indulge in wine receptions in Oaxacan contemporary art galleries
Smith Faculty SpeakerDonald Joralemon, professor of anthropology, and Phoebe Porter, lecturer in Spanish and Portuguese
- Duration: 8 days
- Activity Level: Mild to moderate
- Cost: $3,695 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $995 per person
- Deposit: $1,000 per person, payable to International Seminar Design
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.