Journey though South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana and Zambia for this exciting safari of Africa’s sensational wildlife. This exclusive small group (limited to 24 travelers) will get close-range views of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo giraffes, impalas, lions and the world’s largest parade of elephants. Embark on game drives in Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve, where you will also marvel at Victoria Falls—the world’s largest sheet of falling water—and cruise the Zambezi River at sunset. Visit Chobe National Park, which boasts one of the largest wildlife concentrations in Africa. Take a private plane to Zambia for more wildlife viewing at the Lower Zambezi National Park, Zambia’s newest and least-developed preserve. Your wildlife exploration includes day and nighttime open-vehicle drives, river excursions, and guided canoe and fishing trips.
Download the full trip brochure
- Tour the spectacular city of Johannesburg, including the homes of Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu
- Ride on elephant back at Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve
- Experience local life with villagers along the Zambezi River
- Star-gaze under canopied tents at the luxurious Royal Zambezi Lodge
Smith Faculty SpeakerSteve Williams, professor of biological sciences
- Duration: 14 days
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Cost: From $7,357 per person, based on double occupancy, including airfare from New York
- Single Supplement: From $995 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited Inc.
- Optional Extensions: A four-day, post-tour extension to Cape Town, including the Cape Winelands, is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.