Download the full trip brochure
- Tour the spectacular city of Johannesburg, including the homes of Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu
- Ride on elephant back at Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve
- Experience local life with villagers along the Zambezi River
- Star-gaze under canopied tents at the luxurious Royal Zambezi Lodge
Smith Faculty SpeakerSteve Williams, professor of biological sciences
- Duration: 14 days
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Cost: From $7,357 per person, based on double occupancy, including airfare from New York
- Single Supplement: From $995 per person
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited Inc.
- Optional Extensions: A four-day, post-tour extension to Cape Town, including the Cape Winelands, is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.