Download the full trip brochure
- Visit the Church of St. Lucy to view a Caravaggio painting
- Lunch privately at Case del Biviere and visit the gardens (by arrangement with Principessa Maria Carla Borghese)
- Visit the museum in Aidone and view the statue of the Dea of Morgantina
- Stop at the wine estate of Regaleali
Smith Faculty SpeakerGiovanna Bellesia, professor of Italian studies
View Smith Faculty Speaker Profile
- Duration: 12 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active; This trip involves considerable walking on varying uneven terrains. Travelers should be in good physical condition to enjoy the tour to its fullest.
- Cost: $6,750 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $950 per person (limited availability)
- Deposit: $750 per person, payable to Smith College
- Co-Sponsors: This is a Smith-only departure
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.