Celebrate the centennial of the Panama Canal—one of the world’s foremost engineering marvels, which cuts across the Isthmus of Panama, linking the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. Your journey begins in Miami, where you will board the six-star Crystal Cruise Lines ship, Crystal Serenity, and ends in Los Angeles. In between, your ports of call include Grand Cayman Island, with its pristine Seven Mile Beach, rated one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean; Cartagena, Colombia, featuring its walled colonial city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site; and the renowned Pacific coast resorts of Huatulco and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. On board, enjoy deluxe staterooms, open-bar service, all-inclusive gratuities, and a variety of specialty restaurants.
Download the full trip brochure
- Crystal Cruises, ranked “World’s Best” by Travel + Leisure for 17 consecutive years
- A series of lectures by guest faculty
- Deluxe staterooms featuring Egyptian cottons, TV/DVD, and private bath with double sinks
Smith Faculty SpeakerAndrew Guswa, Director of CEEDS (the Center for the Environment, Ecological Design, and Sustainability), and Associate Professor, Picker Engineering Program
- Duration: 14 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $3,995 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: Pricing available upon request
- Deposit: $600 per person, payable to Alumni Holidays International
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.