Download the full trip brochure
- Experience the eclectic diversity of Cuba through cultural exchanges, including an informative walk with an architectural restoration scholar in Old Havana, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Visit colonial Trinidad, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and Santiago de Cuba, a charming, rarely visited old-world town
- Meet a tobacco farmer in the UNESCO World Heritage-designated Viñales Valley, open only for tours with educational itineraries
- Savor flavorful French-inspired cuisine and Cuban specialties
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 10 days
- Activity Level: Very active and sometimes challenging conditions; See above for more details.
- Cost: From $6,995* per person, based on double occupancy, plus air. *Early Booking Discount rate expires June 20, 2017. Add $1,000 per person for reservations made after June 20, 2017.
- Single Supplement: From $5,500* per person (limited availability); *Early Booking Discount rate expires June 20, 2017. Add $1,000 per person for reservations made after June 20, 2017.
- Deposit: $800 per person, payable to Thomas P. Gohagan & Company
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.