Download the full trip brochure
- See the spray of whales only yards away and venture into secluded inlets as you get up close to nature
- Learn surprising details about animal behavior, glacier activity and the wealth of natural spectacles along Alaska's protected waters
- Enter the pristine waters of Glacier Bay National Park & Preserve joined by a park ranger as you view magical fjords, tidewater glaciers and snow-capped mountains
Smith Faculty SpeakerAndrew Guswa, director of engineering and the Center for the Environment
- Duration: 8 days
- Activity Level: Easy
- Cost: From $2,995 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: From $4,499 per person, limited availability
- Deposit: $850 per person, payable to Orbridge
- Optional Extensions: A pre-tour extension to Denali National Park is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.