Download the full trip brochure
- Explore the bustling city streets and ancient ruins of Athens
- Take a hydrofoil ride to the island of Poros
- Savor a spectacular lunch and wine tasting at vineyard on the Peloponnese
Smith Faculty SpeakerMichael Thurston, professor of English
- Duration: 10 days
- Activity Level: Moderate but fast-paced, with 2-to-4 hour walks
- Cost: $2,795 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $350 per person
- Deposit: $600 per person, payable to AHI Travel
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.