Download the full trip brochure
- Zodiac up the King George River to explore it at water level and experience its towering red rock canyon walls
- See Aboriginal art etched into the red rocks of the Kimberley by the Wunambal peopls
- Learn about the history of the Spice Islands, fought over by the English, Portuguese and Dutch colonizers
- Snorkel or scuba dive to get up close to vibrant coral reefs
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be determined
- Duration: 18 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $12,640 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: From $6,310 per person
- Deposit: $1,000 per person, payable to Lindblad Maritime Enterprises Ltd.
- Optional Extensions: A three-day post-tour extension to Bali is available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.