Download the full trip brochure
- Appreciate a pleasant mix of guided touring and leisure time for independent relaxation or exploration all throughout this well-paced journey
- Enjoy a special performance by the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo, a display of armed forces which brings together international performers and spectators in a fanciful and precise show
- Spend time exploring the gorgeous Highlands scenery including Loch Lomond, the Trossachs National Park, Glencoe, and the fabled Loch Ness
- Immerse yourself in the medieval history of St. Andrews, and enjoy the charming and historical university town where golf was reportedly invented
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed
- Duration: 12 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From $5,578 per person, based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement: $1,495 per person (limited availability)
- Deposit: $500 per person, payable to Odysseys Unlimited, Inc.
- On-tour Air: Round-trip air is included from Newark, prices for other departures are available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.