Explore the beautiful coastal region of Southwest England, from the magical ambiance of Bath and its ancient hot springs to the rugged, rural scenery of North Devon and the storied history of England’s capital city of London. The windswept beaches of Pendennis Point serve as the backdrop to the fascinating legends of intrepid explorers. Old fishing villages, thatched cottages, mining landscapes and woodlands juxtapose tours of luxurious homes, stunning cathedrals and centuries-old gardens.
Download the full trip brochure
- Slip into the affluent world of England’s elite while roaming the gardens and manors of Longleat and Stourhead.
- Follow Port Isaac’s cobbled lanes through the fictional village setting of Doc Martin, a popular British drama.
- Admire the poetic duel between sea and stone at the Bedruthan Steps.
- Taste the official drink of the Royal Navy at the Plymouth Gin Distillery.
- Experience three UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Smith Faculty SpeakerNancy Bradbury, professor of English Language & Literature
View Smith Faculty Speaker Profile
- Duration: 11 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active.
- Cost: $3,995 per person, based on double occupancy. *Reserve by February 13, 2018 to receive an early booking discount of $250 per person.
- Single Supplement: To be confirmed
- Deposit: $600 per person, payable to AHI Travel
- Co-Sponsors: This is a Smith only departure.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.