Download the full trip brochure
- Slip into the affluent world of England’s elite while roaming the gardens and manors of Longleat and Stourhead.
- Follow Port Isaac’s cobbled lanes through the fictional village setting of Doc Martin, a popular British drama.
- Admire the poetic duel between sea and stone at the Bedruthan Steps.
- Taste the official drink of the Royal Navy at the Plymouth Gin Distillery.
- Experience three UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Smith Faculty SpeakerTo be confirmed.
- Duration: 11 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active.
- Cost: $3,995 per person, based on double occupancy. *Reserve by February 13, 2018 to receive an early booking discount of $250 per person.
- Single Supplement: To be confirmed
- Deposit: $600 per person, payable to AHI Travel
- Co-Sponsors: This is a Smith only departure.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.