Download the full trip brochure
- Explore the world-famous artistic heritage of the Kröller-Müller Museum and the wonders of the Keukenhof Gardens
- Sample handmade Belgian chocolates in the fairytale city of Bruges
- Discover the four miles of canals and 150 bridges of Giethoorn, known as the “Venice of the Netherlands”
- Set out on a city tour of Antwerp, where you’ll visit the Cathedral of Our Lady and see three of Rubens’ masterpieces
Smith Faculty SpeakerJanie Vanpée, professor of French Studies
- Duration: 9 days
- Activity Level: Moderately Active. Many of the cities and towns being visited were founded centuries ago, and the terrain is rugged. Therefore, a fair amount of walking along narrow cobblestone streets, stone floors or uneven and/or slippery terrain and climbing several flights of stairs (some without railings) is to be expected. Walking excursion often cover distances of at least one mile/1.6 km and are approximately three (3) hours in length.
- Cost: From $2,995 per person, based on double occupancy. *An early booking discount is in effect for reservations made by September 10, 2015.
- Single Supplement: $3,000 per person (limited availability)
- Deposit: $600 per person, payable to Thomas P. Gohagan & Company
- Co-Sponsors: The MIT Alumni Association, Bryn Mawr Travel, and Smithsonian Journeys
- Optional Extensions: A pre-tour extension to Brussels and a post-tour extension to Amsterdam are available
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.