Download the full trip brochure
- Experience six UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Take part in a private, specially arranged tour of the medieval Château de Rully in the Burgundy vineyards, hosted by the ancestral owner of the estate, Count de Ternay.
- Listen to an exclusive fortepiano concert hosted by Madame d’Harcourt in her personal residence, the Château de Montmelas.
- Visit the twin towns of Tournon-sur-Rhône and Tain-l’Hermitage, the birthplace of the Syrah (Shiraz) grape variety.
- Admire 15th-century French architecture while visiting the town of Beaune, known for its Burgundy wines.
Smith Faculty SpeakerRick Fantasia, Professor of the Social Sciences, & Barbara Richmond '40, Professor of Sociology
- Duration: 9 days
- Activity Level: Moderately active
- Cost: From approximately $3,995 per person, double occupancy, plus airfare
- Single Supplement:
- Deposit: $600 per person, payable to Gohagan & Company
- Optional Extensions: A three-night pre-tour extension to Geneva and the French Alps is available, as well as a two-night post-tour extension to Provence.
Contact us for more information, or call Smith Travel at 800-225-2029.
Please read our terms and conditions and other important information.