The 45th reunion for the Class of 1973 will be Thursday, May 24 to Sunday, May 27, 2018. Plan to come!
Online registration will open in February 2018. Here’s a quick update on our plans.
Our theme is: “73’s 45: From Hit Singles to Vintage Classics.”
We will be staying in Franklin King and Laura Scales.
The class newsletter is available here and, along with the accompanying email, has information about how to get involved in the planning process for our 45th reunion coming up this spring. Your reunion committee invites you to and hopes that you will get involved in the planning process. Below is a summary of what is covered in the newsletter.
• Our Facebook page information and group name is included. Be sure to join our Facebook group.
• Also, our Class website and how to access it is detailed through the Alumnae Association of Smith College website.
• We could use some help with generating Alumnae Parade slogans riffing off of our theme. Our slogans are due by Feb. 1. Please send any ideas to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• We also invite the class of ’73 to make programming suggestions for the limited class specific programming times we are planning for.
• A class survey will be going out in March and our survey chairs Diane Okrent and Deborah Ferro will be presenting the results at our class meeting on Saturday, May 26th. So watch for it in your email.
• Visit this link for a request from Memorial Co-chair, Lauren Dillard.
• A more detailed email blast will be coming your way sometime in January.