Dates for the 50th reunion for the Calss of 1973 are coming soon!
The 45th reunion for the Class of 1973 was May 24 – 27, 2018.
Our theme was: “73’s 45: From Hit Singles to Vintage Classics.”
We will be staying in Franklin King and Laura Scales.
The class newsletter is available here.Below is a summary of what is covered in the newsletter.
• Our Facebook page information and group name is included. Be sure to join our Facebook group.
• Also, our Class website and how to access it is detailed through the Alumnae Association of Smith College website.
• We could use some help with generating Alumnae Parade slogans riffing off of our theme. Our slogans are due by Feb. 1. Please send any ideas to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• We also invite the class of ’73 to make programming suggestions for the limited class specific programming times we are planning for.
• A class survey will be going out in March and our survey chairs Diane Okrent and Deborah Ferro will be presenting the results at our class meeting on Saturday, May 26th. So watch for it in your email.
• Visit this link for a request from Memorial Co-chair, Lauren Dillard.
• A more detailed email blast will be coming your way sometime in January.