Minutes for September 17, 2012
Seelye Hall 101
7 – 8 pm
“What is important is what you’ve done, and what you want to do.” – Margaret Bruzelius
- Be a part of the class cabinet!
Positions currently open: Secretary, Treasurer, Historian, Social Chair
- Work on a “narrative.” What are you interests? Talk about a positive story.
- When asking for recommendation letter, submit your papers—remind what you’ve done in the class—along with your resume. So make sure to save your previous papers!
“Practice a positive account of what you’ve studied.” – Margaret Bruzelius
Interested in postgraduate study?
- Talk to professors about grad school!
- Summer study
- Contact Don Andrews
Advice from Jason Bauer-Clapp – Associate Director, Internships & Programs of Lazarus Center for Career Development
- Lazarus Center is not just for Finance and Econ!
- Talk to CDO for help with interviews and other opportunities
- Go to info sessions